At Warsh Law, we effectively and carefully handle cases involving matters of parenting time and parenting responsibilities, including spousal and child support, out of province and international issues, division of personal and corporate assets, representation of married and common-law spouses, grandparent’s rights and all other matters related to the divorce process; you can therefore focus your energy on your well-being and that of those around you.
- Divorce and separation
- Drafting marriage, cohabitation and separation agreements
- Matters involving guardianship, parental responsibilities, parenting time and contact
- Spousal and child support
- Out of province and international issues
- Division of personal and corporate assets
- Representation of married and common-law spouses
- Matters involving same-sex parents or LGBTQ-specific family law issues
- Grandparents rights
- Tax consequences of Divorce
- Relocation with children (mobility cases)
- Making decisions on the basis of what is in the best interests of the child.
Are you wondering what to bring to your first appointment? Or maybe what to expect from a mediation appointment? Perhaps, you want to know what you should consider before making a will or doing estate planning.