The passing of a loved one can sometimes be more painful than it needs to be due to unresolved issues relating to estates, wills and other material issues. Warsh Law will help you take care of these issues. Our services include in office, home visits and hospital appointments for:
- Wills and Living Wills
- Springing and Enduring Powers of Attorney, which deal with property, legal and financial issues
- Enhanced Representation Agreements which deal with the care of the ill and elderly, as well as end-of-life issues
- Advance Directives
- Probate and Estate issues
- Committeeship applications
- Other complex matters like the Wills, Estate and Success Act litigation which can drastically change the provisions of a will
Our Wills & Estates team members, here to serve you.
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
Are you wondering what to bring to your first appointment? Or maybe what to expect from a mediation appointment? Perhaps, you want to know what you should consider before making a will or doing estate planning.